Sunday, September 28, 2008




9/12/08 Venice Italy
Today we went to Venice. Sadly I really didn’t like it all that much. The place is like a million and six degrees and filled with sweaty yelling tourists and shops filled with overpriced garbage that no one needs to own ever, I mean what are you going to do with a cat Marinette dressed up like a person? On the other had the city is beautiful and the canales are amazing and filled with gondolas. I’m really impressed on the sheer engineering feet that is Venice. Ordinary logs driven into to the muck and sediment of bay support all of the buildings. More than two hundred million logs hold some of the larger buildings up, that sheer number is very impressive. The best thing I did in Venice was hit up a jazz pizza place with a number of people from my group. We ate pizza and listened to jazz, sadly the music wasn’t live. Latter on that day Kris, Mike, and myself met an Australian named Claude, he immediately fit right into our little family and we spent the rest of the day wandering around with him, and talking about comedy and Australia.

No comments: